The Bobcat rotary cutter has been built by keeping the high standard of their users in mind. This cutter can be used for multiple purposes and applications in agriculture, parks and recreation departments, and construction sites. The design is built with precision that suits a wide range of machine sizes. It is durable, lightweight, and easy to handle.
In diameter, the Bobcat rotary cutter can cut up to 3 inches and also cuts through the thickest and the most stubborn grass blades. The rotary cutter cuts like butter through bushes and weeds. The power-to-blade ratios are maintained with the help of a powerful brush cutting mechanism. The dual offset blades cut saplings and branches with precision and much ease.
The Bobcat rotary cutter takes care of the most challenging brush cutting projects, and maintenance is not difficult. You can either maintain it yourself or you can call the professionals are Bobcat who can assist you professionally in your equipment services.
Bobcat’s services are incomparable. There is no brand like Bobcat in the construction market today. Customers who have experienced Bobcat products, services, rentals, and sales would all vouch for their high levels of durability and performance.
- Clear trails or construction sites
- Control brush and undergrowth
- Mulch branches and saplings
How It Works
The Brushcat rotary cutter operates while traveling both in forward and reverse. Front discs on all models allow the attachment to traverse uneven terrain with minimal skips, all while reducing operator fatigue.
- Offset Dual Motor/Blade: Reduces weight, increases visibility, and makes trailering easier.
- Deck Oscillation: Follows ground contours, even on slopes, while maintaining an even cut.
- Short Deck: Provides maximum working visibility and a smaller turning radius for tighter turning around trees, fences, and other obstacles.
- Smooth Underside: Debris doesn’t get caught to the underside of the deck
- Front Disc: Front discs help traverse uneven terrain with minimal skips and gouging, while reducing operator fatigue.
- Double-Edged Blades: Provide bidirectional cutter rotation by switching the cutter heads, increasing overall blade life.
- Direct Drive Motor: Efficiently transfers power straight through to the blades. Enjoy reduced maintenance with the gearbox-free design.
- High Flow Models: Provides increased torque for better performance in thick brush.
- Patented Blade Shut Off: Stops blade rotation when the rear roller is raised off the ground.
- Velocity Fuse(on select models): Integrated into the valve, the velocity fuse safeguards the hydraulic system and limits potential damage. If the hydraulic capacity of the motor is exceeded, the velocity fuse will shut off the hydraulic flow to the cutter, providing a definite uptime advantage.
- Meets SAE and ASAE Standards: Complies with SAE J232 and ASAE S483 standards for industrial rotary cutters.
- Rear Tapered Roller: Shields debris from flying out of the back of the cutting deck and improves maneuverability in turns without gouging into the ground.
- Front Safety Chains: Helps prevent debris from being thrown during operation.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Easily connect and disconnect the Brushcat™ rotary cutter with the Bob-Tach mounting system. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.