• The T110 is 1199 mm wide, 1882 mm high and 2972 mm long with a 50” C/I bucket attached.
• An operating weight of 2379 kg allows easy transport on a trailer behind a medium sized car.
• engine performance 42 HP (31.2 kW) with the 4 cylinder V2403-M-DI-E3 KUBOTA natural aspirated engine;
• hydraulic flow of 52 l/min thanks to the use of D-series control valve and new hydraulic pumps
• A dedicated pump for the charge system.
• The frame strength has been improved
First class operator comfort
• Excellent visibility to the sides and front
• Custom-developed headlights providing outstanding light in the work area
• Easy-to-remove top and rear windows (no tools needed), side windows and front door are standard equipment
• A domed roof, curved from front to back and side to side helps shed water. The roof also has formed ribs that increase its rigidity and dampen sound.
• Significant lower bystander noise level at 101 dB(A) though EU Directive 2000/14/EC only requires
• Vibrations are reduced by means of shock-absorbing mount cushions and a flex tube for the exhaust. A series of options and accessories provide even more comfort:
New instrument panel:
The T110 is equipped with a new instrument panel providing additional functions and diagnostic capabilities.
State-of-the-art easily accessible diagnostic capabilities: Press and hold the “i” button (no. 18) for 2 seconds to consult the service codes. The service codes will show up as Mxxxx, with M being the controller the error is coming from and xxxx being the actual service code. There is a list of service codes in the System Setup & Analysis section of the T110 Operation & Maintenance Manual. Besides M, we also use letters A, D, H, L and W.
Undercarriage: better than the competition
The Bobcat transmission is very durable:
• Keel-shaped belly pan & greater ground clearance - enhanced performance and manoeuvrability
• Belt drive with automatic tensioner – no tensioning needed
Serviceability: fast and easy
• All standard service points such as filters and air bleeding system are easily accessible thanks to the large tail gate and the transversely mounted engine.
• The shape of the Bob-Tach mounting system has changed from a flat design to a more open design, giving the operator better visibility to the attachment.
The central tilt cylinder has been replaced by two cylinders, one at each side. This improves visibility, facilitates entering and exiting the cab. Similar attachments index like S100.