Auger attachments perform with utmost efficiency. You can dig holes with great accuracy and plumb-line speed using the Bobcat auger attachment. This heavy-duty attachment is built with heavy duty hydraulics and can be used in any soil condition with great efficiency and accuracy. Operation is extremely simple and the high torque keeps the auger attachment running steadily and efficiently even through the harshest soil conditions.
You can choose your genuine Bobcat auger attachment as per your requirements and needs. You can either go for optimum balance between torque, or a gear-driven planetary auger for applications. Each attachment is built with multiple teeth that you can use according to the soil conditions. Once you have decided on which type of soil you have to work on, you can use the attachment accordingly.
There are also various kinds of drives, such as 15, which can be used to drill holes quicker through softer to moderate soil conditions. Sand, dirt, and light dry material can be used with a 15 drive. The direct drive 30 can be used for hard or rocky soil with a high amount of torque. Depending upon your usage, you can select your Bobcat auger attachment accordingly.
What do people look for when they buy a product? They look for reliability and then follow up with cost-effectiveness and the durability of the product. Bobcat has it all!
How It Works
Direct drive models use a directly mounted hydraulic motor, while planetary models are powered by a gear drive system. The motor turns the output shaft, which is connected to an auger bit to drill into the ground.
- Direct drive augers are ideal for digging holes for posts, piers, poles, or trees.
- Planetary augers deliver the power and force needed to dig in anchor applications and through other extreme ground conditions including rock, shale, clay and frost.
- Added Digging Depth: Gain an extra foot of dig depth over competitive units because the entire drive unit follows the bit into the hole. Watch the digging depth challenge to see how other brands compare.
- Improved Torque: Bobcat® auger attachments deliver greater torque when it matters most. All augers have published torque ratings, but performance on the jobsite matters most. The torque challenge video evaluates the difference.
- Direct Drive: Provides optimum balance between torque and RPM. Other brands use a planetary auger drive with more moving parts, greater maintenance needs and higher operating costs. Watch the maintenance comparison video to see for yourself.
- Combination Hex and Round Output Shaft: A patented Bobcat technology, the combination output shaft allows for both hex and round bits to be utilized, maximizing parts versatility (models 15C and 30C).
- Versatile Mounting System: Easy and efficient for attaching the auger to the carrier. Quickly and easily switch to a variety of multiple carriers.
- Unique Knuckle Joint Design: allows the auger to dig vertical holes even if your Bobcat unit is on uneven terrain.
- Auger Bits and Teeth: A wide variety to match your digging conditions.